Monday, March 22, 2010

Nationwide Healthcare???

I will honestly tell you, I have not done enough homework on this topic to know if it's really A good deal or not. Now with that out of the way, what I do know is that the vast majority of people I have spoken to about the issue Do Not want it!!This is my point, what most disturbs me is The elected officials of this country are supposed to represent the people of this country!! It is very apparent that they do not! This is something that both parties should look at and completely be forced understand!! I firmly believe that this will be accomplished by voting out all incumbants. I am A registered Dem,I will be looking into changing my party affiliation to Independant. I never followed party lines anyway,as A firearms owner and honorably discharged Marine. I am so sick and tired of both sides only voting for issues theyre side is pushing. Do you really want to tell me none of the republicans thought this was A good plan? And we're supposed to believe ALL the Dem's thought this was A good plan?? Kudos to Lynch for voting his consience!I say However all of them are full of it!! it's time to put some people in office that hav'nt been doing this for 25 yrs..Put the new guy's in, vote out all the bums!!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself!
    I thought that when the voters in State of Massachusetts made their voice heard by electing Scott Brown, that the good 'ol boys in Washington might sit up and take notice that a majority did not agree with this plan. Boy was I wrong! I guess I will have to speak with my vote come this November as well. Last I checked, they were supposed to represent us, not their own private agendas!
    Great Post!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate