Monday, April 9, 2012

Anti- American - Anti-Christian- Food for thought

I'm thinking all this recent Political Correctness stuff has gone to far, Is this the work of the Devil? Is this something more than it appears? I don't consider myself a deeply religious man, I do believe in God, and I am beginning to believe this is more of a conscious plan to erase the American ways as we know them.Do we really need to change,  the things we in this country have done or have said and have founded our very systems of being, to appease people that decide they are offended by them? Who are these people and more so who are the people that continue to allow these (offended) folks to chip away and strip us Americans of the things that make us who we are? I think it's time to open our eyes, stand up for us! Our FLAG! Our GOD! and our way of life!! What do YOU think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate